Call for Tutorials
APWeb-WAIM Joint Conference on Web and Big Data 2017 invites submissions for Tutorial (advanced seminar) proposals on all topics covered by the conference including Web technologies, database systems, information management, software engineering and big data.
The conference will host several one‐session tutorials, lasting 1.5 hours.
- Tutorial Dates:                             July 07-09, 2017
- Tutorial Submission Deadline:    March 31, 2017
- Tutorial Notification:                     April 14, 2017
Submission Guidelines for Tutorial Proposals
Tutorial proposals should be submitted through the submission site (to appear). Submission should be at most 4 (four) pages with the same format as conference research papers. Please see the submission guidelines.
Each submission should include the following information:
- The proposed tutorial title
- An abstract
- An outline detailing scope and depth of coverage of the topics
- A short description of the intended audience
- A biography of the presenter(s), along with contact information
If the tutorial or an earlier version has been presented elsewhere, the proposal should indicate those respective events (and dates), and how the current proposal differs from other editions of the tutorial.
The tutorials should be submitted through the following link:
A short description of the tutorial (up to 4 pages) will be included in the conference proceedings. Tutorial slides will be made available to conference participants after the conference.
- Muhammad Aamir Cheema (Monash University, Australia)
- Andreas Züfle (George Mason University)